Code of Ethics
All persons wishing to join the Dudes & Dolls Square Dance Club shall agree in advance to abide by the following code of ethics:
- Be friendly, courteous, cheerful and helpful regarding all Club activities.
- Be active in the business and social functions of the Club.
- Never consume alcoholic beverages before or during a dance, class or business function. Smoke only in appropriate places, never in the hall.
- Pay special attention to proper attire, appropriate to the Club activity in which you are participating.
- Pay special attention to personal hygeine.
- Wear your badge and greet Club members and guests with a smile.
- Listen to the caller and cuer, concentrate, dance enthusiastically but always be gentle with all members of your square.
- Never criticize a fellow dancer. Help him only if he seeks help.
- Square up with as many couples as possible in the course of the dance and enjoy the fellowship.
- Distinctive caravan outfits are to be purchased, sold or traded by members only through the Club.